Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friends,
It seems you all have read what you not have to read, and have not read properply what you all have to read....in my last post here:
I have clearly written then under para with a special highlighting with BLUE colors...I am again pasting it here:


One thing is clear in my mind and that is if , When Market ignores bad news constantly and goes up, means it is over heating and hence a downfall is imminent,but it is also true that if market ignores Good news and still goes down, it means the fall is unnatural/or castigated and hence the end is also near for Bear phase....

I hope you all will try to read what these means..........
I will be back on market in due course of time.........with all reasons and jutifications......
But remember, what I have learned in my stay in Indian Market for last 23 yrs is that no one can time the market..............and if chartist are so sure about what is there in store then no one can loose in this market as , one has to just pay the fees to the chartist and you are always away of any trouble in Stock Market!Tell me is it so simple?I would like to ask all those who says they know charts..........Well, one or two successful example do not make Chart reading success...

6 comments:

  1. dear all,
    I want to know what is inflation rate in US, as growh of US is 2 or2.5.

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajeev,
    How do you rate the prospects of ABG Shipyard, Jubilant & Orchid Pharmaceuticals ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shruti,
    ABG Shipyard and Jubiliant are excellent.Will not go for Orchid Pharma.
    BTW, have a look at my old favourite, which I use to recomend at MMB from Rs 85/-..,India Glycols..
    India Glycols is of same gr of Jubiliant Pharma(Orga), Bharatia Gr...
    See the results of India Glycols...and take your own call...
    Shruti, let me write to you here, as you seems to me a new here on my blog, as never heard of you in past,that whenever I give a call on any stock , they will always be fundamental story and not a technical one....Hence they may take time to runup but they should give good returns in future....
    and for doing due diligence, just try to find out the , EPS,P/E,NP,Sales....from bse site or from Capital Market Magazine...
    I repeat , Capital Market Magazine and not Dalal Street Investment Magazine...as the later is not updated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajeev bhai,

    I'm new to your blog and need your kind advice.

    I'm bleeding with losses since Jan 18.

    I have invested during the period when the sensex ran up from 19000 to 21000. I was in profits for few days between Jan 4 and Jan 10 and then onwards even my capital got eroded and I'm now looking at a tunnel of losses without any end.

    To be precise I lost 50% of my capital, pls advise me. Should I sell off now and reenter at lower levels or hold them for now?

    I can hold for another 6 to 8 months, not more.

    In real terms I lost around 13 lakhs on an investment of 26 lakhs.

    I have invested in both momentum stocks as well as fundamental stocks, but both are making losses ranging from 40% to 70%.

    I can send a list of stocks in my portfolio if you want, can you pls guide me?

    Your kind help needed.

    Thanks in advance.
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajeev,
    I was pleasantly surprised by your immediate response. Will check India Glycols.
    Had bought Cholamandalam which was highly recommended by friends. However, it crashed with the downslide. I intend to hold it since am told that it is a very promising stock.
    Thanks for the informative response.This will help me, since am relatively new to the stockmarket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Ramesh,
    It is difficult for me to given my view on individual stock portfolio.
    I can discuss some stocks but can't give any advice on your portfolio........
    I am sorry for that.
    What you can do is read my post and read stocks that I have discussed.Look at the earnings and if feel switching them while selling some of your stocks you hold, you can do that....
    But individual Portfolio advices is not possible here....

    ReplyDelete