Thursday, February 28, 2008

What to buy and when to buy............

Friends,

I am asked by my readers that it is now time to give a list of stocks which I feel looking good and fits in to become a multibagger in future...
But the real aspect of making money is abandoned by small investors as well as some big players as well and that is ,How will the market be in coming times, say for a year, 2 years or 5 yrs.....
The real money is earned only when one is sure about market course and that is what we have to learn.Buying and selling is easy....buying is even more easy then selling because while when one buys the price can be low but while selling GREED always grips us.....
For making fabulous return , one should be able to hold stocks convincingly.....
Have you ever saw Rakesh Jhunjhunwala selling his shares , where he has stake, now and then?Like say, Titan.....do we see RJ selling Titan or BEML or Nag Const or Punj Llyod selling today and again buying after few days?Never....means the big return lies in holding stocks...and not trading into them.....Let the stock grow, give time to prosper ....and reap the harvest.....
It is very clear that the success of RJ lies in his visioning of the growth in Indian Econimy right from 3000 to 21000 and he still is bullish atleast upto 2010.
So this is the conviction of the market trend , bullish, is where RJ has been able to succeed and made billions of rupees....It is said that RJ is not less then Rs 10,000 cr......which wealth he accumalated in last 3-4 yrs...by investing and not trading......
So, friends, take a Vow from today onwards that you will never trade ..whether it is daily or for a week.....No one has made money while trading.......
Investing is holding and not trading......don't trade for 5-10 %....if you are doing so , that is ST, then forget big return.....it shows that your mentality is to make quick bucks and that will somewhere land you in big loss or smaller loss day by day which will become big one day...in totto...
One need to put money ....you have to sow and then you reap.....if you do not sow how would something comeout without doing it.....
So the bottom line here for making big return is to able to judge the market trend and after doing that have coolness and calmness to hold stocks for 1-2 yrs to let them grow......
I have been asked to give again a list here of Multibaggers......but as i have written many times,readers must also do some homework like noting down my list of stocks I gave here and write at what price I recomended it and now what is the price....and if they are down so much then they becomes an immidiate buy.....
Try to find the last list of 21 stock I gave and also stocks which I individually discussed, like SKS Ligistic, JCT, Sujana Tower etc and see where are they and if they are down then buy it......
Well, I am disturbed to see that My call of Allied & Computer has not worked well and people has lost money there.....Ofcourse I have always written to buy for LT and hence it is just 2 months passed and the price can again come back ....
But for them I have one sugesstion and that is convert Allied Comp to Southern Bio fuel ltd and hold it for a year....
Well,I have one more suggestion.....if anyone feels that the stock is not moving and actually going down then he must be quick to sell it and convert it to some other stock which have more value to compensate the return.....It is always going to happen that not all stocks are going to run......out of 10 stocks one own,5 will be nonperformer,2 will give negative return and 3 may become multibaggers.....and hence one should be quick to analyse such situation and take decision accordingly......

Regards,
Rajeev

15 comments:

  1. Rajeev,

    Do you see any value in holding Allied computers for say another two years. or better to move to southern online bio Technologies? I liked this bio tech script as well. I am just figuring out the positives and negatives of of each of these.

    I have no issue in keeping Allied computers and buying Online Bio tech also

    ReplyDelete
  2. rajeev bhai,
    what is the BSE code of Southern Bio fuel ltd. I have searched didn't found

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go for Southern bio tech 532669.BO

    It would be better if one writes a symbol when ever writing an article about it.

    In US all most all articles about any particular stock will start by mentioning its symbol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rajeev,
    I have searched this company
    Punjab Woolcombers Ltd cmp24. and EPS 54, PE 0.45, BV 12 but promoter holding is very less. so wat is ur view abt. this cmny. as EPS is more that double share price. Could it be multibagger?

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Poorna,
    I am seeing dr with ur name and hence I assume that you are a Doc by profession.
    Well,I know that in US all most all articles about any particular stock will start by mentioning its symbol, but then they are paid for that and also they have the software such that as soon as the naem is written the SYMBOLS comes out automatically....
    I have no such software so that whenever I write about a stock, the symbols comes out automatically...as I write everything first hand.....
    But if I start a PMS(portfolio Management service) service then I will give everything, such as Symbols,CMP,BV,EPS, P/E, etc etc for my clients....
    But as far as I am doing on my own just for helping small investors...I can't afford to buy such softwares which will automatically show the Symbols.....
    Poorna,this site is two way affair....Someinputs are to be given by readers as well...otherwise I can't take on hunderds of readers one by one.If I do that, actually I will runoff my time...24 hrs will also be less to give answers to all of them...

    Actually, when you talk of USA it means that you also live ion America.....

    I have migrated to USA a month back and my first priority is to find a decent job....and then comes everything second...I hope you understand what I mean to say...I have come here with my family and I can't go on living to my relative house for ever....hence if you can help me in finding a job here, if at all you can....then tell me....
    my id is desairi@yahoo.co.in

    Thanks & Warm Regards,
    Rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allied Comp is good for 2 yrs hold...but still I feel one should buy someother stocks..which I have mentioned.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ahmed,
    I track Punjab Woolcomber since long and also was holidng it in 90's....
    Actually the profits are due to the sale of lands and hence these are one time profits and one cannot say this same type of nos will be repeated next time.
    But seems they are upto some diversifying in Real Estate due to vast lands they own...
    I haven't gone through the stock deeply and chance going through it is remote as I am engaged in some other work like hunting for a decent job...and getting setteled in USA....
    Do due diligence and take your call..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rajeev, Am sure that you will find a great job,soon !! It is just a matter of time... before some intelligent people discover you in the US !!Wish you the very best !!!Our prayers are with you....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rajeev,

    I really appreciate your intention to help others by writing about different stocks. I never expected you of writing symbol in your articles. My comment was a general one and aimed at professional writers from India.

    By the way I am the same one who commented about Tera software management about their future possible bickerings. You replied about that comment and I really appreciate about that.

    I really like your blog and I can sense your commitment from your writings.

    Sorry, If I hurt you.......

    Keep going

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Poorna,
    No need to be sorry.
    I have not taken anything you would have thought...and I have passed through all these at mmb and other forums where I use to write.
    But Poorna, seems you are a memeber at mmb and I have seen your writing at mmb...m I correct?...You use to be a prolific writer at mmb if I do not forget in old days....though at that time also I use to read less at mmb ,and use to answer queries asked to me rather then read who has written what.....but yes, I remember you that you use to write at mmb frequently........
    Good to see old member visiting my blog....
    I forget what you wrote on Tera Soft.....and also forget what I answered...but hope you must have convinced by my reply.......
    I use to write as 'nakul'at mmb....just for your information to get a clue...
    Regards,
    Rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Krispnotes & Others,
    I thanks everybody who has taken care to wish me Good luck and me and my family's well being....
    Thanks everbody for that...

    Wram Regards,
    Rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rajiv, this is really one of the great post i really like the way you wrote everything. I fully agree with your views ... i read many of your post about how to pick good stock and looking forward for more like this in future... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. by the way is it JCT ltd or JCT electronics?

    ReplyDelete