Friday, July 22, 2011

Navin Flourine superb results ..........

Friends,
Navin Flourine has come out with superb results as per my expectation for June 2011.
The sales went up from 86 cr to 195 cr and the bottomline has zoomed from 15 cr to 60 cr giving a stupendous eps of 61 for qr ended June 2011 and remember Mar qr eps was 40 which was looking impossible to achieve in next qr , means June qr but Navin Flourine has done that .That is called exponential growth.
That growth is visible in India Glycols as well. From a loss of 7 cr the Co made a profit of 26 cr in June and that too with an Int outgo of 27 cr which is equal to 10 eps per qr and if imagine India Glycols becomes debt free what can be the EPS ?
That is the magic of Carbon Credit as I wrote recently that the flow of CC will start from this qr onwards.
The carbon credit sales has jumped from 14 cr to 65 cr.That is huge.
I am glad to see my assumption coming out true.That is I call forseeing things.I am not proudy of that, but that is what I want my readers to learn.
I again reiterate that same thing will happen in India Glycols which was lingering at 142 yesterday uptill 2 pm  and then a sudden jump from there to 165 odd and is still holding that level.
I am also confident that same thing like Navin Flourine will happen in India Glycols.They will put more sales on CC in future as they are striving for going green.
I expect the results of India Glycols will keep surprising market like Navin Flourine.
Yashraj Cont today closed at 45 giving a 60% return in 4 days.
IFB Ind closed positive at 141 and India Glycols and IFB Ind both looks good still to me.
IFB Ind, India Glycols, Navin Flourine, Essar Oil are such stocks that if one have 100-200 or 300 shares and can hold for LT can give tremendous return.
I gave a call again on Navin, IFB Ind and India Glycols very recently.I donno how many acted on it.I clearly gave hint that these shares were moving even before the market midcap rally starts.
All the 3 stocks were moving ahead of market which was giving us a clue that something good is coming in these counter but no one wants to do anything.
One can find these 200 DMA and 50 DMA chart on the price quote at bse site of that perticular stock.
There is a "Fundamental" tag on the top of the price quote, click on that and it will show whether the stock is moving over the 200 DMA or not.
How many here try to click all the tab on the quote of any stock at bse site?
Click one by one and see what bse is giving and learn to understand the stock and stock market.
One need to be mad with it.One need to have the passion for it.One need to have the passion for learning things.Untill that happens you will have to depend on others calls.

I would like to mention here my call on UTV around 300 which is breaking new highs everyday and now at Rs 875.I remember I wrote that it will touch 1000 and then lateron will get split and again move up.
Now the target of 1000 is not far off just 125 away and I have no doubt in my mind that it will get achieved.
Another stock I would like to mention is Venus Remedies which was up by rs 33 today and closed at Rs.253 which I feel is again giving us a bullish signal.After making a low of 176 in mid june which again one can see from the chart given at bse site, it is in constant upmove and is moving up and up.I have been bullish on Venus Remedies for long and looks like time has come for this stock to move up.Venus is a wonderful Pharma Co which is attaining new milestones one after another getting the patent in EU etc.I am seeing a bright future for Venus Remedies.The stock lacked high discounting a Pharma Co should get because of the Co not able to pay the FCCB.Otherwise a Pharma Co having an eps of 50 should quote at around atleast Rs 750 and not less.But as was declared those problem was taken care of and market has started looking up to this counter in a positive way and should trade higher and higher.

It looks like today was my day.......lol...

I just came upon the June results of KPIT Cummins and I was surprised to see it.Ofcourse that was a pleasant surprise.
The sales went up from 105 cr last year to 150 cr this year and the NP went up from Rs 6.44 cr to 19 cr , means 300% increase in NP.
KPIT was my stock of the year in 2009 maybe but as usual I was always ahead of market and predicting the growth which comes lateron.I recomended KPIT in Oct 2009 and after almost 2 yrs it has started showing the real class.After 2 yrs Chrys Capital decided to take stake in it .So that is how my calls are.....Fundamentally great but takes time to prosper.

I also feel that it is time for PSL Ltd to run as well in the next bull run which many must be holding it and cursing me .Let us see what happens.

I am now awaiting the results of IFB Ind and the runup says it is going to come good.I read at MMB where one boader wrote that the 2011 AR says that IFB Ind has added new capacities and modernize the plants which I think will add up in the sales and NPM.

2 comments:

  1. ALL STOCK HAS RUN BY 25-30% AFTER YOUR POST

    GREAT WORK SIRJI

    I THINK MANY ANALYSIS & RESEARCH FIRM ARE ACTIVE

    IN THIS BLOG . HAS SOON YOU POST ANY THING IT IS

    GRAB BY THEM IMMDLY

    IT SHOWS HOW BRILLANT IS YOUR RESEARCH & CALLS

    HATS OFF TO YOU SIR

    ReplyDelete