Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friends,
Please bear with me if I do not respond to anyone's query or may not write a post as per your expectation and that is because as I am going to USA on 1st Feb ,I am busy shopping and packing things and meeting relatives and friends.
I would also like to write here that I may even not respond from there as usual as my first priority would be to get a decent job as soon as possible and get setteled at the earliest and ,I appeal to my overseas(living out of India) readers and viewers , if anyone can help me getting a decent job, they can mail me at desairi@yahoo.co.in ..or rajuidesa@gmail.com. I would send my Resume...I will be going to Chicago.
Now coming back to market,I don't think sensex can touch 17,100....
Market can still go down on Monday but by tuesday the recovery should start and it will be in same way as it tanked...get ready for 700 points up.....
Results are coming good, rather can say excellent.No need for worry.Billions of money ready to get invested in India....As soon as the market will stop going down the buying frenzy will again start..and again upper circuits will be seen...
If anyone holding good fundamental stocks no need to worry...


7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot sir for all your help. Please send me your CV at pawanjasuja@yahoo.com and I will check with friends in US.
    As you know that market is down in last one week(specially in Mid cap). Can you plz get some time in your busy schedule and post 5-10 top picks based on CMP where we can do research to invest money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck for your future endeavour.

    Regards,

    www.stocksquery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear rajeev,
    i would like to give u a good wishes for ur success in America. during last 3 to 4 month i have been reading ur mails and Now i become fan of u always searching for ur mail and comment.

    All the best. :)

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rajeev,

    Thanks for sharing your location in Gujarat, I am a forever traveler, and was wondering if I could make a trip to Gujarat before you leave and give you a warm handshake.
    That is not working.
    I will be in MP and Rajasthan.

    I wish you all the best.
    May fortune favour you with
    plenty, peace, and prosperity.
    And thereafter, may you be blessed with the position to lend a helping hand to those whom time and tide bring in your sphere.

    Best regards for your wife
    and son nakul. Best wishes for safe arrival and a quick
    settling down.

    KM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear All,
    I don't know but i feel this time ur view would go wrong. i think there will be bear face in the market from here atleast for 3 month. Also i am very worried of allied comp. I bought it heavily at 63-61-54-45-44-42. but its continuous in LC i am in huge loss. now if there is 3 month bear face as my view is that than it can correct till 26 or 23,So i am thinking there is only one pullback remains and that rally we all should use to exit,after that market may correct till 12300. wats members view please share?

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much awaited correction starts.
    todays low at bse is near 17000. so my expectation comes true, now i am thinking of three month bear face in which market could reverse till 12300.i am thinking there is only one pullback remains and that rally we all should use to exit,after that market may correct till 12300. wats members view please share?
    Although many NFO and insurance fund are waiting with huge cash level they can provide support.
    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete