Thursday, January 3, 2008

I am forced again to write

Friends,
I am forced again to write that please do not ask me for targets again and again.
I almost never have written targets anywhere except some instances at mmb.
If one will ask mwe about targets I will not reply.
I have written many times, targets are hard to be given.When sensex is at 20k and Fund Managers are expecting of 15-20% return,if our stocks gives 40-50% return then also they are great...
If a stock has run up then also you all come out to ask me whether it is a buy...Friends that is too much an asking for me...It is for you to decide if it is a buy at that level...
Now asking me about stocks which ahs run up is becoming more frequent even though I have written that please don't ask me such question....
Hence if someone will ask me such question I will not entertain such queries....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rajeev,

    You can very well ignore those kind of queries. As some of the writers are just asking Questions without reading all ur previous posts. I am just following ur posts for past 3 months. They are all simply rocking. Keep up ur service.

    God bless u all the way.

    ReplyDelete