Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friends.........

It is an anamoly that when I was not here everyone wrote everything but when I am here no is coming out to write ......
Well,as I have written....market is forming a base of 14700 and now at 15300 ......and the BULLS are consolidaing the gains inch by inch............
Almost all shares that I have listed have moved up.I still feel that each and every shares are worth a look even after 50% up from my recomended price.This type of chance will rarely come.
I would like to specially mention Vishnu Chemical(52 week high 186 and low 50),Gremach Infra(52 week high 504 &low 72).Well, for Gremach infra 72 low was not now it was previous low.
Vishnu Chemical is a Chemical co with background for Pharma bulks .
I would like readers to dingin both the above companies and come out what they have found.
I again write , stocks like JCT Ltd and other which were down heavily are still worth a look.Artson which went down is again going up.
The real thing is one should be able to HOLD.....Hold for 1-2 yrs and the benifit will be there.
Gremach has ordered for 4 Oil Rigs and have 11 coals mines in Mozambiq with 75% stake in each of them.Rio Tinto is about to increase the prices of coal anytime by not less then 80% and hence Gremach is going to be benifittef hugely.More over the rent for Oil Rig varies from $4 lacs to $6 lacs /day and that is as good as Rs 1.6 cr to 2.4 cr rent per day.
With 4 rigs ordered and should be ready to deployed in near future I am seeing Gremach as a big multibagger of future....
Anyone who wants to read more on Gremach should open the bse site and read all the annoucement one by one previous and recent.

1 comment:

  1. I have tracked Gremach for a while..after the steep and scary fall, it looks tempting but I feel that it will be available even more cheaper shortly.

    ReplyDelete