Friday, April 25, 2008

.......TO ALL MY READERS.....

Friends,
I have migrated to USA on Green card basis on permanent Visa.
If any of my READER HAVE any contacts in the US that are associated with financial organizations, please ping me directly. I wish to leverage my knowledge and expertise, by being involved with a financial organization in the US. I am a legal resident of the US now.

I am seeing someone from Lehman Brs,Goldman Scahs ,Morgan Stanly and many others likewise institution visiting my blog and I would like to also send a message to them that I am also available for a post as Fund Manager /Financial Analyst ....my id is : desairi@yahoo.co.in...
and if anyone feels interested then send me a mail, I will send my RESUME with Cover Letter....

Hence I would like to put myself open for a JOB in USA......perticularly for an Indian equity arm .Though I am ready to take on both USA and Indian Equity market as after all it is the experiance which makes the difference....and that I have.....


Thanks.....



7 comments:

  1. dear rajeev

    My best wishes to you,its interesting to see who and all are visiting you,you deserve the same for the effort put in.Hope your next write up shall be as a fund manager.sooooon.

    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rajeev Ji,

    I wish you all the very bst for your job search.


    And I am sure that something good is waiting for you.

    Thanks,
    Sumit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rajeev desai

    Hi congratulations on moving to usa.
    Wish you and your family good luck.


    sanjay gandhinagar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rajeev,

    Welcome.I am in Florida working in IT field.I am your regular reader for last 7 months.I don't know anyone in the financial field,I hope you will get some good job Soon.Wish you all the best for your job search.

    Good Luck
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish u all the best for ur gr8 future.

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sanjay,
    U found out my blog atlast.....great!

    ReplyDelete