Friday, April 11, 2008

My recent Multibagger.....even in Down market.....

Friends,I remember I gave a call on Gujarat Foils at just Rs 11/- at ISG and someone is also tracking it.His name is I think Suresh or something...and he use to live in Gulf country due to his Job....But he wrote me then at ISG that he has started tracking Guj Fiols.Well,Guj Foils is amazingly making newer highs when the Whole market is down.....It is now Rs 120!Wow!....
It is almost over a year I gave a call at ISG , maybe it is over 18 months.....but the result can be seen.....
From Rs 11/- to 120/- is a great run and a great return by any standard......and that too in bad time........
Let us hope our other calls also give same type of return.
Let me write here , that whenever I zeroed on a stock I always feel that it is going to be a multibagger ....means I always think of a multibagger return.Never thought of a 30-40% retrun...Never..!
As I have very little money to deploy and hence has to find stocks which can give multiple returns........Uptill now I have been successful and hope I will be successfull in future as well.
Well, the real acumen is when one is able to trim down the loss and buy something which can make up that loss.Mistakes are bound to happen but one should be able to rectify it....that is the bottomline.......One should be able to sell stocks even at LOSS if one is not confident about and swtich over to some better prospects.....As once Rakesh Jhunjhunwala said,maybe he quoted someone else,but I liked what he said....
"Mistakes are bound to happen in stock market.Even I have made mistakes....but the mistake must not be such that in only ONE mistake one is thrown out of the market...as to succeed and earn big returns one should be able to remain in the market"
So the Chram is to be there !In the market..........
I have always written here and at mmb and at ISG that never put big weightage in any scrip ....so big that it can ruin you if something goes wrong....Anything can happen....it can be a wrong decision to buy that stock at say wrong price or say the company do not fare well and market is giving a drubbing or say everything is good , viz: Earningvisibilty, EPS,P/E's,Sales,Growth,NPM,BV, etc everything is good but the Sentiument becomes BAD...like we are seeing in Indian Market.......these are all factor and many others which decides the fate of a stock...whether it will move or not....hence it is necessary to have a very balances portfolio.....
I have written in one of my points to find a multibagger that BUY even 100 shares if you feel it is a multibagger as if it is a multibagger then even 100 shares will give you great money......
I can give many examples where one would have bot only worth shares of Rs 10k and have made 1 lac within a year.....maybe someone has bought 1000 Guj Fiols at rs 11/- for rs 11,000/- and he would have made Rs1,20,000/- within 2 yrs!
Like I wrote about Gremach Infra or Vishnu Chem...or even Sujana Tower,these are such stocks that even 100 shares are enough to have with one self.... which can wipe out the entire loss and bring you back in black (I have done that)....but the main thing is you should OWN them.....if you do not have them and then we say I was thinking of buying but I didn't buy and that was a mistake as I had no money at that time but ....who says to buy 1k or 5k shares....BUY 100 SHARES WHICH ONE FEELS LIKE BUYING......you should be there in that counter......
Let us see how things folds out ........
I would again like to write here that the real courage is holding the stocks when the cheaps are down............BIG Returns are made who has hold stocks for longer period.....

Best Of Luck........

7 comments:

  1. hi rajeev,
    i have closely following all ur reccomendation,sbtl is doing rather well,tried 2 read everything about gremach,it seems too good 2 be true its highs and lows r @ extremes.how can a profit making company fall so even promoters hold 54%, i think only merril lynch,s exit has made all the difference+the negative sentiment.is 117 a good level 2 enter.what about ttml,i m holding that got that @43.hows it looking for long term, shall i add more.thanks raima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi raima,
    No one can guanrentee whether any stock will not go down after buying.
    If you feel like buying you can buy...I am now sceptic to say,ONE CAN BUY,as readers says they got trapped and when someone says that like I feel very bad.
    So hence forth I will only say,buy if you feel like buying....after all it will be your decision.
    When people earn no one comes out to say he earned but when he buys high and stock come down they usually tell me that you wrote to buy and we bought and now we are trapped....
    People remember me where I failed but not where I succeded....they write about my failure of market prediction but no one is coming to say when I prove right...
    Sometimes I feels ,should I continue writing this blog.....!
    Is it all blame game....and no appluase!
    When a stock(Gremach) is down from 510 to 114 that is almost down by 75% and still someone feel whether it is still a buy , what I have to tell!Someone also wrote that he feels that Gremach will be available still cheap....Kudos to them ....and hope he will buy then....at eps of 22 and stock in Oil Rigs and Coal Mines sector and also in infra sector then I think it is going cheap.
    Raima, if you feel that at 120 also it is not worth buying then wait for your price....and then buy...
    Buy at your comfort zone...that is important....
    TTML is a hold.No need to panic with Tata....it will run at its own time....
    Yes, but you have made a good observation....Merrill Lynch selling has made the difference....
    Let me write that I bought Gremach@257 and Sujana@210 and Asian CERC @193...and many others stocks I have given here...I have bought high....so it can happen to anyone...averaged Gremach now...
    No one can guanrentee anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rajeev,

    Pls continue writing what you feel like.Just check howmany times a day ppl refresh your page.That shows how important ur msgs are for us.

    shree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rajeev bhai

    any time the hits shows your value,keep it comming you are honest good and nice guy i know.

    Thanks for being there.

    ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear rajeev,
    hi, i m sorry if u feel that i m blaming u for getting trapped in any script b,cause of u but my intention was never that, why i ask u about any script is a hold or not is cause i m no expert of stocks and i feel u can give an genuinely right openion .i hope u will understand, i dont have any right to blame u or for that matter anybody for my stocks as to buy them is solely my decision. i do maintain that i have many times benefitted from ur advice n i always start my day by first visiting ur blog, and i hope u will understand if i ask u about any stock then its going to be for ur advice not for blaming u which i can never even think of.
    thanks raima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raima,
    That was a general statement and was not directed to you.
    It was just a coincidence that I selected your comments to reply on.
    You must have observed here that it was not you who has written that...It were some other guys who pinpointed that....I wanted to send the message to them...
    I wanted to remind that after all I am doing all these without getting anything atleast Monetarywise.
    Nothing against you or anyone in my mind.I have come a long way through all this and I know how you all love and respect me....
    Feel free to ask me.....I am always there to answer if I have one....as I have said time and again I am here for small investor...
    Last, a hint, as I have written even a 100 shares are worth enough of any stock to give great return if it is going to be a multibagger.Keep in mind this always.....I hope you understand what I mean to say....BUY atleast 100 shares of Gremach,Sujana Tower,Vishnu etc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stocktips,
    Glad to see that readers are going back as much as 2008 to read my post.
    That is the correct way to read me if someone is new here.
    I can assure everyone that if one will try to read my back post, one will always find something to learn.
    I have put in here at my blog everything I have got for small investor to the best of my knowledge......

    ReplyDelete