Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello Friends,

Well,
I have not been able to open the internet for last 8 days and hence I was not able to read commnets and not able to reply as well.
Well, I read about the first comment of annonymous about my target of 3800 of nifty and 37k of sensex.
I think I wrote that targets perticularly of nifty 3800 at some other forum and if I can recall ,I wrote that target I read somewhere that the biggest bear known for his bearish view in market and once even RJ has a big fight with him on NDTV Profit channel couple of yrs back.... and hence 3800 nifty target were never mine ...... Moreover SS is a wellknown personality and comes on business channels to shares his expertise and while I am nowhere near to him in any context....be it money,assets,buisness...or anything like that...and hence can't be compared with SS........
I got to know that they were sellers in market and had put a target of 3800 nifty and 12000 for sensex....I remember I categorically wrote there ,that let use see what happens as I also got the news that the yesteryear Bull and the new bull and one prominent player, who use to change gears as is the case, means becomes a BULL if the scenario is excellent and becomes BEARS if the gloom is seen on the market...had become bullish and they have taken a bullish position for nifty Apr futures.....and are putting a target of 5300 for nifty in April itself....
Well, the anonymous seems to be the same person who must be the member of that forum and as he can't write there like this as it is out rules to attack personally there due to the rules prevailing there he wrote it here.......Lol.......but am amazed who he can be!
I wrote last time here that market is making a base around 14000-14500 and it should not go below that level and that it is time for buying and it would be useless if one is selling stocks at 50-60% low from the high.
I still feel that it is time to buy stocks now and perticularly those stocks which are oversold and has been down by over 50%..
The list I gave here is still worth a look as I have confidence about my picks..
Well, some 2-3 readers has asked me about my pick of Ispat Ind.They feel that there is no fundamentals hence how I can recomend it.
Well,I will write some points here for that reasoning:
1)Ispat Ind will be the sole supplier of sheet material for the body of Tata Nano Car and at $2500 , Tata Nano is going to be the biggest hit in India as well as in US & other countries.So seems a good win win position for Ispat Ind.I have read this news in a paper and I hope readers will check it themself.
2)Ispat Ind has bought huge coals mines in Mozambiq or at some african country ,I forget the name...but someone told me that there was a news in ET last Monday or Tuesday that Ispat is buying coal mines.....that should help Ispat in cost ....and improve the profitability...while according to my knowledge they have bot the coal mines wayback some 3 yrs back...
3)Ispat Ind is having a vast land bank at prime area in Mumbai and the price is really big....
All these reaosning makes Ispat Ind an ideal LT multibagger candidate....

Well,it is all about sentiment and as soon as the market will go up people will buy in market.The real thing is we should buy before the others starts buying....I think any stock I listed here can easily give 40-50% return within 6 months time and some may even give double return...
Even though the US market is showing great resileance after so much tormoil of finance sector and Dow not going below 12k....our market is still not able to catch up with the other Asian Markets.But as it is not going down and today it was up by over 400 points it seems that next base which seems to be forming is 15300.....Bulls are slowly making head and trying to consolidate the gains bit by bit and inch by inch........No sooner the buying will start by FII's which is bound to happen any time ,we will see a big rally unfolding.....at 8899 also there were talk of 7k and 6k and none ever imagined of crossing the previous high while sensex theven crossed the previous high but went up much much more then that....
Well,I am no God and have never claimed anything .....I am trying to write what I feel and what I use to analyse what I read in ET,BS or while surfing the net.....
I have written ealier and write again , I can go wrong anytime....and hence I suggest all readers that please don't rely on me....we are here to share knowledge and we are human beings and anyone can go wrong......Market has proved that time and again that no one is greater then market........
I again write that I have no vested interest in any of my call I use to give here....maybe I may have position in some of them but they use to be very small as I am a very small player.....
As someone has written, yes my portfolio is down by over 50%.......but it is stable since last week ...I can only say here that I am not here to misguide anyone that was never my motto ....
Well,I have not seen the selling of promoters in SKS Logistic....but I think it is still a hold and a buy as well.....I also bot SKS Logistic high and am still holding as the story is still to unfold....
So is the case of SBTL.......it will move......when time will come.....
I also hold SBTL as well...that to high....but still it is a buy....the next big thing will be in BioFuel sector...as world will have to find the alternative for oil as Oil is becoming costlier day by day....

1 comment:

  1. This is the latest annoucement posted at BSE on TimeTechno...
    I would have been glad if the annonymous have also written my correct calls that happened in past....Why it is so that when one gets wrong it is pointed to them...and people always remember where he went right and try to find out and show where others went wrong....
    I think only if one will be get over this phycology will one be able earn or be successfull...and one is still successfull and still write such things then he is simply ARROGANT....anyway...but I would like to also prefer to see some good calls I made and someone earned....or is it all BLAME GAME!



    Time Technoplast Ltd (TTL) has informed BSE that the Company had in its earlier communication dated December 27, 2007, announced that the acquisition of 100% shareholding of Gulf Powerbeat WLL, (GPW) a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility Located in Kingdom of Bahrain - through its subsidiary (71%) NED Energy Ltd. (NED), Hyderabad.

    On April 07, 2007, TTL has announced the completion of acquisition of 100% shareholding in GPW. The Company announced that it signed the necessary "Share Purchase Agreement" with the "Sellers" of "GPW" on April 06, 2008 at Dubai and completed the necessary formalities for completion of the acquisition. Consequently, it has taken over the possession of the battery manufacturing facility located at South Alba Industrial Area, Manama, Bahrain. The production at this 'ready to use' facility is expected to commence by end of April'08.

    TTL entered in the battery business in the last financial year through the acquisition of NED Energy Ltd- Hyderabad based Company, manufacturing Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries mainly for high growth telecom sector. To meet the continuing huge demand of its products and to further bring new products for the fast growing automotive sector, NED is ramping up its capacities by setting up project expansion in Jammu a Kashmir, India and by acquiring the 'ready to use' capacity at the said facility at GPW in Bahrain.

    ReplyDelete