Friday, June 13, 2008

Total Copy............

Friends,
One of my friend has send me a mail asking whether the content written in a site is mine.
Here is the link.
http://www.marketbuzz.in/out/surprised-to-see-that-no-one-is-bearish-on-crude


Well,this is my another testimony that my article is pasted and been read world over.
It is circulated in other stock market paid site and circulated in forums.People who are not aware of my blog are also able to read it though in different manner…..
My articles on stocks and Indian market are taken note and pasted for their readers to read.
Here the marketbuzz site has written my name that it is written by me but it is written as such that I write for them….
I was told by some friends that my content and writing is circulated somewhere else….and today I got the proof as well…


Rajeev

6 comments:

  1. Rajeev, Would like to know of your opinion on Asian Electronics, Patel Engineering & RPL. Are they good buys now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are good for LT.....2 yrs atleast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this proves you are the BEST............

    ReplyDelete
  4. raju bhai

    you are the best and the man of conviction in his ideas,and main thing you stick on to it.

    take care

    best wishes

    ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajeev,

    General question,

    How can one figure out the FII investments on weekly basis?
    I searched in BSe site, but could not figure it out. Or its possible only through news papers/TV news

    I just want to know net flow in to Indian markets from FII.(weekly basis should be fine if not on daily basis)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poorna, me too unaware as I do not follow them so closely...

    ReplyDelete