Monday, June 30, 2008

Technical Analyst..........the breed .....is ....??..

Friends,
It is an anamoly that people think that Technical Analysis is a good guider for the market movements
I would like to ask all those TA and THEIR FOLLOWERS where they were when they(TA’s) went wrong for 5 yrs straight?How many times has Deepak Mohini proved wrong?How many times he spoke in Media that we have entered the Bear Market.He spoke atleat 5-6 times not less from 2003!He went wrong all the way……
I remember he use to speak about bear market on every big fall and he proved wrong. Who is responsible for the loss people made while selling everything like you are saying now( as written by our learnd fellow.Mr Ahmedsir) and market went up?Is Deepak Mohini responsible for that.....
He is an IIT by qualification…..
So how will you follow the TA?When they have proved wrong all the way from 3500 to 21000…..how can that theory be true?How many times Marc Faber went wrong?
Commom on , Mr Ahmedsir, I would like you to answer the questions…….Explain me how TA failed all along from 3500 to 21000…..Did TA’s said that we will touch 21k?
Or is it that TA are only dooms dayers ?Or they come out when they prove right and do not show when they proved wrong?Seems you also be in the same category….easy to critisize…..
Who is going to write against them?Have you ever wrote against those , likes Depaak Mohini, Rajat Bose,Sudarshan Sukhani etc?
Have you ever wrote against Morgan Stanely, CLSA,JP Morgan ,who were never bullish on India and went on giving bearish view? Is n't it a crime to give a sell call when market is going to go up?


Or is it only for the Bullish view people that it is pointed out?No Penalty for who gave bearish view all along and proved wrong?

Had they not invested in India?Then why they went on giving sell calls or over heated or overvalued market?
Mr Ahmedsir,You will have to give me explaination why you didn’t do that to them and why you singleout me for what you wrote….in a long comment which seems you just wrote especially for me….
I still say, TA is useless…..No one in earth of TA’s was able to predict the BULLRUN which took place and no TA were able to give the upper target.
Even no TA was able to predict the fall which we are seeing now so fast…..Mr.Ahmedsir, did chart showed such a big fall so fast?Tell me……
I hope Mr.Ahmedsir will reply me for each of my questions I have asked for and will not skip any point…..


Mr.Ahmedsir , I would like you to give answer in public what made you to write against me selecting from the whole OCEAN of investors.....even though I have always said due diligence is a must for everybody....I have even wrote at mmb in past that do not follow anyone including me, blindly.....then what made you to write against this blog....and not to others.....your explanation is eagerly awaited........


5 comments:

  1. dear nakul aka rajeev
    i am a seceret admirer of yours since 2003 days and believe that u have an exellent grip over state of markets.
    as any investor would appreciate investing is about goood companies at reasonable prices . and what else any true investor worth his salt would need than to invest now . the markets may go up or down but the value remains..

    i sincerely urge u that u keep up doing the good work u are doing without bothering about these stupid TAs as market is fully working as per technical levels which is not possible . I smell some trap in the making .

    regards and love

    himanshu

    ReplyDelete
  2. rajubhai

    chod na aisa admilog se kya panga lena,jab woh nasamaj and bewakoooof hai.

    you are doing an yeoman service to all selflessly,and you are the most positive,good and sincere person,freind i have been in contact.

    do keep up the good work and as you always proved things shall become bullish and all this ahmed sahmed,wii eat their own words.

    ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rajeev,
    I am sorry if i hearted u. Actually what i have seen is on january u r extreamly bullish and u have given yearly targate of 28000 and market start falling from jan. Because of ur experience and earlier success i was in full confidence of ur view.[b] I know that u r very expert of indian market but i don't know why u not tel us to book the profit on higher level?[/b]
    AGAIN on 15 May u said that
    [b] "I feel we can see a new high before Diwali and that I have written in my previous post as well.If dollar will appreciate then Gas will become cheap in USA and if that happens then inflation and slow down in USA will be arrested and we will see Dow at 16,000 by the end of this year which I see almost possible….
    Just hold stocks which I have discussed if one has bought.That is what I will tell.Patience has always paid.Don’t be sceptic……"[/b]
    on 15 may maret was around 16800 i have sold 95% of my script, now by looking ur above comment i was thinking to invest again.
    MARKET AGAIN FALL from that day and still falling.

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahmedsir,
    These are not my answers.I told you to explain me each of my ...concerns ....my questions....u have not done that....and still sticking to what I should have done..

    Read my post properly...and then answer them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajeev bhai,

    Please ignore this noise about bears & bulls, pls continue your good work. The market is sure to pick up the steam as monsoons are going to be good thereby lowering the food-inflation and very soon the oil-bubble will burst and oil will go back to 100$ pb and this will have a +ve effect on the markets and surely this will help the index scale to new highs.

    The only question is how much more pain is left in the market and no TA can answer this question as the market has proved more often than not that it is the supreme actor in this drama and nobody can predict its behavior.

    One thing is sure, you can now start investing in good fundamental stocks. You name it, it is available at 50% discount from its highs, so go and make a party b4 its over.

    Good luck everybody.

    ReplyDelete