Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bill Gates' mother wrote a poignant letter to Melinda on her wedding day


It said: "From those whom much is given, much is expected."


Wow............. What a quote!

My Interpretation:

"From those whom much is given"............means.....those people whom GOD has given much..

"much is expected"...............means .....they must do more charity for the mankind.....and that is why GOD has given them more putting faith in them....


I maybe wrong and I maybe right as I don't feel I am a good interpreter nor a good analyser in such things.But my simple thinking says so....and interprets this for me ......others may have different view......

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Excellent Quote.
    I also take this opportunity to give link for 52 quotes by WB
    Check the link

    http://investing-school.com/history/52-must-read-quotes-from-legendary-investor-warren-buffett/

    Otherwise, My personal favorite quote is

    ' To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift '

    With Regards,
    Vikas

    ReplyDelete