Friday, December 28, 2007

Friends,Please....This is my request....

I request all my readers that don't go on asking me qeustions which you can solve yourself...
Like I have bought such stock and it is down and should I sell or wait?

I again write that , whatever I give a call or recomend to buy, it is for atleast 6 to 12 months.
If one is not ready to hold that much time then please do not buy..
Stocks going up or down is part and parcel of market way...and If one is not able to digest the volatility then don't come in market.
At Sensex 20k this type of volatility is bound to happen...and if one is not able to take on that then please don't invest your hard earned money in Stock Market.
I give one example..I recomd Rishi Laser at mmb at 70-80 and it never moved.Actually it went down to 52 level in a years time..and see now what is happening to it...
Same happened with my call on RTS Power@80 and IMP Power@70.I remember these 2 stocks use to be there always whenever I give a list of BUYS...They remained there for almost a year and now both are heading for 500 and more....
So it is not necessary that the stock recomended here will run in 6 months or 9 months.It is impossible to time that...One have to just hold it with patience and try to dig in as much as possible and find more facts to be conviced to hold for a longer period.
I am no expert in telling that this stock will run or not within any stipulated time...and I guess no one can say that....
I am always there to help but not such queries.
I again write that if you are not comfortable with any stocks then sell them and get out booking loss...if you have conviction then hold it...the price will come back again.
Never buy for ST gains.Buy for atleast a year.
Never never calculate of things that will happen in market,like I am buying this stock now and when it will reach this much in 2 months I will sell and from the profit I will do that.Never think of such things.Market has a very bad habit to prove you wrong.Stocks prices never moves as per our Whimes...
I hope all will understand what I mean to say.
It is difficult to say whether to Book loss and get out or hold...
Take your own decision.I can't do that for you....I can only share my ideas here and answers queries on stocks but cannot answer when to Book Loss or when to sell in profit...etc...
It entirely depends upon you..when to buy and when to sell...These are decision taken by one self and not by me...

Hope you all will understand my view.....But I will only write one thing and that is don't overleaveraged in market...it will take you to sell some good stocks while going in loss....

10 comments:

  1. Dear Nakul, you are so regarded by now that everyone likes to reach out to you with love. There may however be some spam too but overall its-wanting to ask a freind-sort of a feeling. Believe me.
    Conrats on this blog and may God give you relentless insight into what you have been doing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent suggestions!! Totally agree with you that people should not track stocks on daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem here is Rajeev comes up with stocks which no one else tracks most of the times.He picks them in their starting stages.So each time something happens to that stock ppl are tend to depend on rajeev for advice.

    I sugget you guyz few of my experiences. Dont buy in bulk unless you are very comfortable with the price. If one of the script recommended by rajeev has gone up by 70 to 80% before u purchase and you donot know what to do then just buy 20 - 25%. If the stock goes up well and good or if it comes down then also you can buy the rest of the quantity. In this way you are limiting your loss to a great extent. Ofcourse some times you have the risk of stock price shooting up even from 80% like it happend in khalindi rail. Even then
    i get satisfied that i wont be making any huge loss. i will be happy with the gains that i get with 25% stocks.

    2. If a stock becomes double make sure to sell half of it. No matter what everyone says i do this most of the times unless if i am too comfortable with the stock. Like in jayaswal neco i didnot sell it even when it doubled.

    3.Guyz look in mmb and in internet as what ppl are thinking about the stock and try to understand something about the stock which you are going to purchase. In that way you wont be under the pressure of selling the good stocks that you own if the price falls down by 25 to 30%. I recently bought SKS logistics but immediately after i purchased it it went down by 30%. I am not going to sell it and will hold for atleast 1 year or perhaps i will even add more bcos i bought only 25% and i still kept 75% to buy this stock.

    hope this will help u a little bit.

    regards,
    shree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashok,
    I know you all loves me and hence asking me as a friend sort..but let me tell you I have very little time if I will go on answering such queries as I am not a full time at stock market.It is my passion and hence I am here.I have my other priorities and hence it is difficult to find time and give answers of such queries.
    Apart from doing a job, I spent lots of time finding stocks and coming out and write here.That I do after going through my routine job and work we have to do in our life.
    I always say that do not buy in bif qwuantity so that any downmoverment can disturb you.
    Ashok, remember this always.Investors always do this...Don't keep all eggs in One basket...so that if anything goes wrong we loose all eggs...
    Never never invest over 10-20% of one portfolio in a single company...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rajeev, I appreciate your sentiment that you HAVE TO go on with your daily bread and butter and then all this. How we wish you were full time into this by Profession (but then, who knows, then People would say, somehow your interest is also involved etc..haha..).Even I am into my Earthing electrode business full time but cannot resist the temptation to earn via the stock market as well.
    Anyway, do keep finding time for us here and all the best.

    Lastly, WHENEVER you find time let me know :
    1. About the worthiness of taking part in S.Kumar's De-merger, where they are giving 1 share of the de-merged realty entity if we hold 5 shares of S.Kumars(@60/-) right now. Can you have an opinion on this if you can research it a bit more...as it is retail IS the flavor of the decade and thus will it not be wise to get a few shares virtually free, at this inception stage itself and hold them for 5- 10 years ?
    2. "Aeonian publication" as it has just 96 lakh equity. Huge reserves, 350% average annual dividend, sound bonus history of 3:1 in 2005 etc. Worth a buy ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashok,
    I don't remember who asked me about Netflier Finco.
    Was it you...that you bought 5000 Netflier and in loss and should book loss of Rs 50K?
    Netflier was Buyer yesterday at Rs 62...and seems it will cross Rs 80 this time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rajubhai

    Time you put out a disclaimer that this is an investment blog and not satta blog.

    You are right about the volatility at this index level can be stomach churning. If you don't have conviction in your pick, it is sure shot recipe to lose money.

    If and when the correction comes this time, it will take a lot of money and people down with it - as i see retail participation increasing on stretched (leveraged) money.

    Sundara Rajan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rajeevbhai,

    Still I can not forget your post in mid April about the mkt prediction. You had predicted sensex at 20400 by dec 2007 and it prooved deadly right. May i request you to post your view for year 2008.

    Yes, i am depending on your views.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rajubhai, Is all these 20 scripts are still BUY at CMP?
    Just wanted to confirm from you.
    Because scripts like JMC are at 500+ now.
    -Dinesh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dinesh,
    I always look at what I write and then do things..
    Yes, JMC is still a buy....
    Do not do anything casually as I know my call will be taken seriously....hence always aware of that...

    ReplyDelete