Monday, December 31, 2007

Jayaswals Neco is still a buy at CMP of 60

Copy pasting Rajeev message at MMB. Rajeev recommended this around 23 rupees but still its a buy. Plus i also read somewhere that they have huge coal reserves and they might become largest coal washery in India

Regarding Jayaswal Neco, apart from the huge sales figures we see , which is around, 1600 cr and see the Mcap of Jayaswal Neco, seems it is going cheap....but the real trigger from Jayaswal Neco for me apart from Casting and Forging business is they own vast land in outskirst of Nagpur and Nagpur is going to a property and Sez and Malls and Realty and Hotel play...as an Aereodrum is going to be buildup and the land Jayaswal owns dwells in that vicinity..I have not to explain , what new avenues and buildups will come there where Aerodrum will be built..

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I heard they have naxalite problem in Gadchiroli, Chandrapur , could this affect their future investments , sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I am unaware of this problem.
    If this is true then there can be some hiccups.
    But Industrialist are smart enough now to avoid such situation....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant argue much with you.. you have the best track record I have seen.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajeevji,
    Luckily today I got your blog and MMB name also. I am doing a research and I will have more clearer of your recos in the coming days.
    Based on your reco, I bought today @ 64.50. I am thankful to you for vadilal industries and simmonds marshall. Do you advise holding simmonds marshall? Also kindly advise on Jayaswals Neco, because I saw this stock has run up very fast. How many baggers are you seeing for Jayaswal Neco?
    Regards,
    Deepan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deepen,
    Vadilal Ind and Simmond Marshall both are looking good at this stage.
    As you correctly said Jayaswal Neco has run much fast and hence may consolidate....
    don't write targets...for anything...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rajeev,
    Is Stone India still a buy ?
    I saw a spurt in volumes some days ago as well a brokerage buy.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. As said by you, its in consolidation phase, I took exit in Jayaswals Neco. Also I felt markets are over-heated. So I took roughly 25% profit in a short span of time. Thanks Rajeevji. :) I shall keep an buy on JCT industries too from now. All the best for your US trip and may god give you success.

    ReplyDelete