Friday, July 18, 2008

Another day for Crude going down......

Crude again went down by 4-5 dollars...to as low as $129....and again Dow went up by over 200 ponits.....
Again Financial stocks are up in Dow and in our market Banks and Financial stocks are still taking the beating.....
Merill lynch showed a loss of billions of dollars.....Indymac is takenover by Fed itself but still there is no panic in US market.
I saw an Interviw of Mr.Donald Trump at cnbc today.He is a realty player and in entertainment biz as well.
He sold his property at $100 mn which he bought in 2004 at $40mn….
He says that there is lots of crude supply coming and hence Crude has to fall and it will fall.
Let us see what happens now at Indian brouses.
Well, I remember I gave a call on Foods and Inns couple of years back at MMB at just Rs 60-62 and it made a high of Rs 499 and now still at Rs.242.Yesterday there was a 20% upper circuit…..This is how my call use to give returns but here no one has patience .Everyone wants results instantly…..There are many such cases but as everybody who knows me well since MMB also knows that I rarely boast of my successful picks…..that I have kept for my readers and followers to come up with it.
What more an investor wants when whole market is going down and your stock is making a 20% UC?

3 comments:

  1. Rajeev-Bhai,

    AS hoped my prayers have been answered. SENSEX soared again by more than 500 points.

    As you suggested the movement on indian bourses are tightly connected with Oil prices and WallStreet and the bloody bears ofcourse.

    I hope this rally would continue further and sensex exceeds 14000 in the coming days.

    I pray now for oil to crash to sub 120/- levels so that our indices get some support.

    AMEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajeev,

    Do you track Gujarat NRE Coke? Company has announced bonus and a lot of analysts are putting a BUY on it.

    I get jitters as soon as lot of analysts give buy call as my previous exp has been very very forgettable with these so called (CNBC) anaylysts.

    BTW, i bought a small lot of ADHUNIK metalliks today and will start building it up as i think it has formed a bottom at around 95-100 and may break-out when big-guys start buying. I noted that MF's are buying into this counter on a regular basis, so this would be a safe investment for now.

    Thanx in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajeevji,

    I am having netlink solution 1l on ur suggestion.
    As i know u pick the stock when it is at dirt level.

    regards,
    shashi

    ReplyDelete