Monday, July 28, 2008

Shriram EPC from 128 to 200 in a week!

Friends,
I gave a call last Sunday on Shriram EPC at Rs 128 and now it is Rs 200.
I wrote very clearly that stock has moved from 99 , 52 week low to , 128 and hence value buying has started.
If one would have gone through the site , which I wrote in that post and read the whole post, there was no reason for anyone not to buy Shriram EPC .
It was the most reliable gr and the business model was excellent.
Well,I just wanted to point out that those who were writing about my fail calls , though they are not,until they do not mature means 2 yrs holding period
, one can’t writeoff those call as well.
Well, Shriram EPC has given over 50% return in a week.Well,friends I recommends stocks purely on valuations and my own reading and analysis.I have no operator connection nor any inside info.Anyone who is reading me since the inception of this blog or even at MMB, then he must be knowing that my calls are never based on any insider news.
I know none must have bought Shriram EPC as everyone must be thinking that he will buy after Shriram EPC again comes down at 110 level or even below 99 levels.This is going to happen time and again and people will keep on loosing the opportunity like this.Because they still feels that market can go below 12k to 10k or 9k or even 8k……those who are on sidelines will always be on sidelines.They will never be able to garner the courage to buy at even the levels which are 70% down from the high.
Those who will look at charts and technicals analysis will face the same fate as they always feels that market has enough room to go down.I firmly believe that one can never buy at extreme bottom nor can sell at extreme top.
That is why I have always written that sell 50% as soon as stocks doubles and keep the rest for maximum gains.
Just go through all my post and try to find which stocks I have talked recently.New calls and old calls.Buy them.Have conviction……it is not sold in market….u have to develop it and that is only possible if one do things himself.
How many of my readers went through my whole post of Shriram EPC I posted on 20th July?and that includes visiting the site…as well.Can anyone come out and tell me?
If there are only few means 2-3 readers then I think my writing here is useless.When a stock goes down after my call people comes out and writes I wants to dump the stock.But when they goes up , these Ahmedsir, Anonymous etc
Never comes out to say that it was a great call.I have written here it is very easy to critisize from the otherside of table……
I am again giving a buy call on Navin Flourine for 2 yrs hold atleast.This is a new call here but I have recommended it at ISG and at MMB way back……
Buy India Glycols, Jyoti Ltd, Navabharat Ferro,Indsil Elec etc
Market is stabilsing.Even government will like to have robust stock market untill election and hence don't wait for more down side....
Best of luck to every one.I hope readers will look at my past post to read my past calls as well……

12 comments:

  1. Dear Rajeev
    I have been keenly following up your blog spot since last three months. It was astonishing to see beating the street with shriram epc. Keep up the great work of fundamental analysis. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pick... stock picked at correct time will surely be rewarded. But, its very difficult to buy at correct time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajeev-bhai,

    You don't have to get compliments from Ahmed-Sir and the likes.

    We are your fans and followers and you have our regards/wishes/blessings always and you really don't need any confirmation from us.

    You are a diamond and diamond shines forever.

    Coming back to calls: Even the greatest of analyts dont get their calls 100% right, so why should u be worried about yours. You follow value buying and this never fails, maybe the stock is not recognised by the market, but actually you should enter the market when nobody is looking at it, so that you can pickit at good price.

    Lot of people mistake investment with trading, traders dont need to visit your site as speculation is not for us.

    I have picked Jayaswal Neco at around 41 2 weeks ago and its been at the price for a while now but i did'nt sell even a single share as I know JN is a real multibagger and over a period of time I will make more money than all these traders.

    Same with XL Energy, market should recognize it and it will zoooom past you.

    Good luck everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rajeev ji,

    It is because of ur calls we r making money. Don't get disturb with the critics.

    Anyway I am the one who is buying the stocks which r recommend by u since MMB.
    Even I had bougth Netlink afte u r recomendaation around 2 and now it is around 2.8 its a gr8 pick as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    best regards,
    Grisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajeevji,
    Periodocally you take a dig at anyone who follows charts.( I am one, as I had commented earlier in this site, who follows both techs and fundas). You had made the following comments in one of your earlier entries:-
    “I think none of the chart was reading that market will move by 2400 points in 5 days....If anyone can claim that please do write me........here....I would like to know what charts were exhibiting since last Wednesday.”
    You know as well as anybody that no one can make accurate predictions about the markets all the time. But technicals always serve as a guide. For example u can see my comments made on your blog on 15 Jul( LIC Buying in Big way). I am copying the same here:-

    "looks like market is ready for a bear market rally which can take us upto 15000 levels before the last and final downswing to 10000 levels. the whole downwarsd swing likely to last until feb-mar 09--- and then god knows whether there will be a prolonged consolidation phase as in the last bear market in 2000.
    July 15, 2008 12:38 AM"

    Obviously no one can predict that the 15000 target will be reached in 4 days. But the charts did indicate it was entry time and which is what i did exactly on the very next day to exit at my prefixed target.The only stock I am holding is assam companyas there is no sell signal as yet. There is no escaping the fact that we r in a bear market.We r not likely to see a secular bull run atleast until Feb 2009. We may see some bear market rallies inbetween.That is not to say that some of your value picks will not do well in between but most of them i am sure we can buy at cheaper rates during the next few months.
    for the immediate present the markets will not go below 13500 on a closing basis. During the next 8-9 weeks the markets will stay rangebound between 12500 on the lowerside and 15300 on the upperside. But most likely the markets will thereafter breach the previous lows and possibly go down to 10000 levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mr Azad for your valuable comments and for the prediction of market levels....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi rajeev,
    i feel ur disappointment is justified, u work so hard on analysis n research & then writing about all ur finds in this blog sincearly for helping small investers n in return some people just write bad things, when things dont click and very few appreciate it when a stock jooms.but i m sure u r not doing it to earn praise.i m sure there must be many who always visit ur blog for reccomendations, must have benifitted from them but r not so vocal about their experiences.i have always gone through ur writings religiously even when u were writing on money control and my experiences have most of the times been good.allthough i missed two of ur great calls which were instant hits xltele and shriram epc & i really regret my decision.even now my portfolio has maximum picks of urs only and i m invested for long term not on trading basis.ithink u have more admirers than criticisers only thing is that those who criticise are more vocal unhappy people, who are not invested for long term.
    wishing u the very best of everything in life
    rama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rajeev Ji
    Thanks for your time and hard work to search and write all this nice and different script which many of them never know before. I am not blindly believed technical’s but kind of agree with Mr.Azad and his view especially at current market. This up move or bear market rally will take max of 15800.Then market must have to come down somewhere close to 12300 to 12500 one time and will give more value for the money. I am aware of not all the script is going to bottom out at the same time. If you look around last week 2000 point move didn’t give much buying opportunities. So what I am doing is, after your any buy call normally browse and read about the company. If it’s good then I will add the company to my watch list. Buy small qty on each dip.(I am doing this right now with Kandil rail, India Glyclos,assom company,ttml,alfa transformers.. etc)
    Since we (believe) will have many opportunities to buy in coming months (at least until September middle) may be go slowly with all the good scripts. If you plan to buy 200 shares buy 50 on one dip and buy 25 of them each on every dip.
    We all nice to have a blog like this .I understand your frustration but sometimes people are not the same.Please don't feel bad about them.

    Have a good Day
    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rajeev,

    What is ISG & can you pls post the link?

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real,
    ISG stands for"Investmentsupergrowth" gr.There are many stalwarts who writes there and I am no match to them.One can find the gr while searching it and join the gr....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nakulji - I have been silently following your posts. For last few months I have been just sitting idle. May be this is kind of mentality of an average investor. From you posts, I have invested in Flex Foods, XL Tele etc. I will invest in some of your recommendations in SIP method.
    - Sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sanjay,
    Flex Foods is understood to be in a big accumalation while looking at the delivary going in strong hands from bse site.
    It is a dark horse and one of stock which remained unaffected by the meltdown.When I recomended it was 23-24 and it is still there around same price and hence those who have bot on my call must be a happy lot that they are not loosing anything here....
    It is my next multibagger.....along with many others....

    ReplyDelete