Saturday, August 23, 2008

100% Return in a Month! that too in a bear market?

Friends,
Sriram EPC has given 100% return in exact 1 month and it has not budge an inch after my call.I gave a call of Sriram EPC at Rs 128 and yesterday it ended at Rs 259! that is double from July 21 st .It is exactly 1 month after I gave the call.Today is 22nd Aug.

This is called a multibagger return.When a stock gives 10-20% return in couple of months the paid sites and bloggers and other so called analyst use to blew the trumpet that they were successful in a big way.
But what to say about 100% return in a month?It comes to 1200% return in a year and if it is so then I have done that.No business on earth can give 1200% return in a year.

Well, if it would have been a penny or smallcap stock then I would have not claimed this.But when a stock like Sriram EPC gives 100% return then one has to take note of that.When the real estate , construction stocks are down so heavily Sriram EPC is movng like a rocket and not budging to any pressure.Moreover when the chips are down and no one is ready to buy anything the return looks very sweet.

I still suggest to hold on stocks that I had given call and the patience will be rewarded.I am sure about my picks withstanding the line that "BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK" and that is a statutary warning forever on my blog....
I will seldom give SELL call.I gave one call for SEL Manufacturing when a reader named Jayaram asked me about SEL Manufacturing.It was then at 495 something...and now it is 290...Rs 200 shaved off from where he asked.I wrote him in comments section in a reply that one should get out of SEL Manu as the speculation is over and I also gave the reason for that.

If any other have read that it was there.I explained it in detail why SEL Manufacturing is a SELL now.That is why I use to write that read my replies as well on comments section which people use to ask me.I remember I use to write at MMB as well to boaders there that do read my replies I have written to others as well.Otherwise one can loose the link and one can end up in asking redundant queries which I have already given the answer to someone else.

It is natural that with limited time I can't give answering questions I have already answered.I hope readers can atleast help me that way.

This is a rare occasion I have shouted from the top of the Roof about my call.I hope readers can understand what I am upto.....
Rajeev


15 comments:

  1. Rajeev bhai,

    on a lighter note...why do u keep adding mirchi to the wounds? I am trying hard to forget that shriram epic bcos i missed it and u keep reminding me that :). yes you deserver credit not only for this stock but also for flex foods,artson eng,jayaswal neco etc. Also some stocks got misfired like sks shipping,gremach infra,allied computers etc. But that is part of the game and no one can blame you for that.

    I always remember your quote that its not imp to be right or wrong..but its important to know to what extent we are right and to what extent we are wrong.

    regards,
    shree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rajeev,

    Have been going through your posts for more than a year now.

    I cannot really stop myself to appreciate and thank you for the effort and work you do with your analysis and then sharing it free of cost to others. This is indeed really great.

    I am a small time investor and did invest in some some of the stocks based on your writings though I did not take any Sriram EPC.

    Thanks and request you to keep posting and sharing your knowledge.

    Regards,
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shree,
    Let me write that SKS Shipping,Gremach Infra ...and others except Allied Computers, which has not run or have gone down is because of the overall market sentiment.
    I still stick to all my calls and say that they will bound to perform whenever the tide turns for good....
    Sriram EPC and Artson and Jayasswal are exception in the case that they ran even when the chips are down and that makes those call successfull.
    Hence Gremach,SKS, etc which has not run can't be called misfired as the general trend of market is down and there was selling in some where FII has stake.Otherwise with 32 eps , Gremach can't be at just Rs 80....
    The story in SKS is still to unfold.The land they own at Alibag should fetch great return along with their others business....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAI

    RAJEEV BHAI

    ME JITENDRA JAIN NEW VISITOR TO YOUR BLOG AND WISHING ALL YOUR EFFORT FOR INVESTOR WILL HELP INVESTOR IN PROTECTING MANNER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajeevji

    Will you tell me somrthing about the company Federal Mugul Goetze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jiten,
    How are you?Nice to see you here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rajeev,

    why gremach infra promotors are now even hesitant to utter the word "rigs"? They gave bold statements earlier and now no one is talking about it? Forget about mudsliding from gujarat nre,but even when everone is questioning about rigs they are not ready to answer and are now pulling every one to court. somehow i feel if they are correct they should prove themselves clean by shutting down the mouth of critics rather than pulling them to court.

    shree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shree,
    Don't think much on Gremach.All will be done at its own time.Corporates use to behave like that only.They never behave on our whim and that goes for us as well...do we behave on others whims?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jatin,
    What you wants to know about Federal Mugul Goetze?
    I think u have enough resources and u yourself is competent to know everything about a company details....but still let me know what exactly you wants from me....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, i bought FM Goetze 1000 shares @ Rs.180/- & now it is running around Rs. 60/- i would like to know about the fundamental about this co. and does this company have any source to turn back to Rs. 200/-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the right issue that co declared has scared the players in Federal Mogul....moreover when the overall sentiment is bearish how one can expect a run in Federal Mogul?
    Now read this careully and write it somewhere....

    "I think untill the right gets over Federal Mogul will not go up.Maybe just before the time of right issue we can see some upeward movements.

    If the right is below your buying price then go for it.If I am not wrong the operator will try to supress the price as the right commences...so that people will not apply for rights.Means if right is at Rs 65 with Rs 55 as premium then the price of Federal Mogul can remain below 65 untill the rights gets over so that the underwriter can apply for more shares which the public do not apply for due to less price in market....
    If that happens then Federal Mogul will be back to Rs 200/- and I think that is exactly going to happen....."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rajeevji

    Sir i bought 5000 Shares of Vijaya bank 3 years ago @ 66/- and now it is running aroung 36/- what its fundamental says and shall we average at this rate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jatin,
    I had never tracked any bank stock in my life.I never liked that sector.No reasons for that but simply never liked it and hence never tried to look at it .So can't give you any view on Vijaya Bank.
    I actually do not follow the banking ind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rajeevji Thanks can you give me some best investment call for medium term

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Rajeevji,

    Sriram EPC rocket has been successfully fired by you> Hats off. When are you going to fire another "rocket".

    Eagerly waiting to hear that from you.

    Regards

    Jayapal

    ReplyDelete