Friday, August 1, 2008

Discussion......

Everthing is a SELL if sensex is to go below 10,000 and then to 9000 and then even 7000.
There are many reasons on horizen, like Fiscal deficit which was not there when market went up but it is there now, etc and some which have arised in recent times like Inflation, Crude prices going up which will not be cooling off in a short time and hence the whole world is looking like sitting at the edege of a lot more dangerous encounter.

So when a consensus is made by almost all the people that market will drift to below 10000 levels there is, A ALL SELL OR SALE BOARD and hence I write a rare BUYING stocks which are now a surprise to everyone…..as if now,if one gives a SELL call on any stock it is a usual things and no one is surprised….and that is why I am giving a BUY call against the market general view……..which is a surprise.
And hence SELL EVERYTHING WHAT YOU HAVE, am sure one will get them much cheaper, if market is going to go down to 9000 and then even to 7000 as when Sensex will touch 7k , then it will be a 50% down from hereon and we all know that individual stocks drifts more then sensex goes down…..Everyone will get stocks still cheaper by over 50% from THIS PRICE ….

If someone is thinking some some sector is only SELL then he is making mistake as when market comes down everything comes down. See what were the prices in 2000 and whether there was any sector left untouched….
Hence I urge everyone who are not bullish but rather negative ….that please sell everything as every thing they will get over 50% less even from hereon………
I hope my message is reached to them who are bearish….as on my blog I will always give a BUY call and never a shorting call. Means bottom up approach and not top bottom approach…….means first buying and then is selling and not first selling and then buying….
I am good in only one way and not both ways……. Hats off to them who are masters in both ways....I think even Warren Buffet is also good in buying first and selling....I admire the expertise of such people who are good in both ways....that is a rare combination......and that too make money in both ways giving calls.....
Best Of Luck ……Friends…….

10 comments:

  1. Dear Rajeev bhai,

    I am good in only one way and not both ways…….
    Best Of Luck ……Friends…….

    Actually i was always thinking that why u r not giving sell call?

    now i got the Answer.

    August 1, 2008 5:00 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made fun of someone else's English back in a post. Do you realize how pathetic your English is?
    I can not make the heads and tails of this post cause it's so badly written. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajeev bhai,

    This guy Nick has nothing to do and wants to evoke response from others which is making others waste their time.

    Nick a small remark on your english.

    Its "cannot" and not "can not" and the idiom "heads and tails" is completely wrong, correct one is "head or tail". You wanna challenge me on this?

    Go take a english refresher course before you criticize anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taken by surprise how u can compare my Eng with which I gave as an example in one of my post...
    If anyone thinks that my this post has no head nor tails then let other readers come out and say that they didn't understand it....
    Commomon nicks, I didn't expect this from you.There is no comparision with that English and with my English.I though believe I am no much good in English but I am sure I am not writing so bad as written in that post.
    I am surprised to see you coming out with this type of criticism.
    I would like to know from my others readers if I am so bad that they do not understand what I write!
    Nicks, well actually I have blasted those person who are so bearish in market and writes negative things and hence I told them ,SELL EVERYTHING....
    Seems you have some problem with me or my writing....
    I am still groping in dark,how you got to write such a comments to me....
    Seems some type of hatred you have developed for me.....the reason is best known to you....
    I request all my readers that , please let me know what Nicks says is correct...as he says that he didn't understand what I have written in this post.He says there is no head nor tail of this post.
    If some one can come out and explain him what I wrote, I will be highly obliged.
    Friends,I am very much perturb by nicsk comments.If my writing is not understood by any and is as good as the post I wrote previously, then I think it is time for me to packup my bags ....from here....
    I still am really really surprised.....I can't understand what made him(nick) write that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems nick didn't able to understand the finer prints of that post....
    That is all I would say....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear nick,
    Rajeev bhai's Message is very clear and in good english. I can't judge what is good english? but the thing is people should understand the message and its written in very simple language. it seems u r very new in market so u find it difficult to understand.
    One more thing he didn't mad fun of anyone english as he didn't mension the name instead he is trying to make people aware of it. Also that person will start learning good english after seeing rajeev bhai's post.

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys,

    Let us not lose focus from important things such as sharing views on markets & stocks. Forget about commenting about one's language credentials.

    OK enough is enough and now over to Rajeev bhai and his valuable views on the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rajeev,

    Although, I am not an investor in Indian market, I have been keeping a tab on your blog since last few months and enjoy your passion for the subject. Keep it up.

    On a different note, I agree with Nick. Your English is marginal if not pathetic, to put it gently. Here are some tips. 1) Focus on your text, 2) Stop putting multiple .... wherever you feel like, 3) Stop unnecessary highlighting, 4) When cutting and pasting from other sources, you may just want to provide the link instead - that way you maintain the sanctity of the original post, 5) There are some good practices to follow when you host a blog – you may want to review them. I am sure you can “google” and find them.

    At the end of the day you have to articulate what you intend to convey to your audience in a clear, crisp and concise way. You never know who is reading your blog, especially since you intend to get a break as Stock Analyst in USA. As primary writer on this blog you need to be articulate. It is mandatory. Same goes for people who provide comments.

    Few other generic tips. Please learn to accept some constructive criticism. Threatening to pack up the bags and stop the blog is childish. The first hint of opposing view and you get flustered and propose to quit. That’s not appropriate. You also keep taking a swipe at individuals who have presented an opposing view in your multiple subsequent posts, e.g. ahmedsir, azad, nick to name few. That’s also not appropriate. Please remember one thing, that if you have any inclination to improve as individual than the opposing views are the best platform to improve. This blog is a forum to exchange ideas (both in agreement and disagreement) on a particular subject, with you being the leader. When you take a swipe at someone who disagrees you convey the message that this blog is preaching and not exchange of ideas.

    My two cents worth. Once again keep up the good work and more important keep up your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog writing tips:

    http://website101.com/RSS-Blogs-Blogging/blog-writing-tips.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog Writing Tips:

    http://website101.com/RSS-Blogs-Blogging/blog-writing-tips.html

    ReplyDelete