Monday, April 20, 2009

TRF story........

Friends,
I was having a chat with one of my friend who also use to give intra day calls and also an astrologer.
He told me that he made money and lost as well in this bullrun.But the ultimate result was he has no profit in hand.He lost all profit in this bear run.I remember I told him to buy TRF(Old name ,Tata Robin Fraser) at around 160 and TRF went on to touch 4 figure mark.I also remember that I also wrote about TRF at mmb and also at ISG at yahoo gr at that time ,which is run by Kukku . I told him that time that just hold TRF and I remember I gave him the 4 figure target as well but he sold on small rise and then TRF went up and up.But when the real time to make a killing in TRF came ,he was holding no shares.That is the position one needs to avoid.

Well, I again told him to buy TRF yesterday but he says he bought but sold for profit booking.He bought at 225 and sold at just a profit of 25 and now it is 338! Now he says I can't buy as it is 100% up.I told him buy even at this rate.
I told him it is still a buy.Buy it.But he told me it is already up.
Now that is what I am upto.What I want to tell here is from 225 to 338 is no runup.It is still down from over 1000 ,to be exact 1222 ,it's 52 week high and should be more as in Jan 08 .But people thinks that it has already runup hence it is not the time to buy but that is a wrong way of thinking.Stocks like L&T, Seimens, ABB, Areva T&D , TRF , Thermax etc these are evergreen shares.They can be bought in this bear market even if they have run 100% from the low as they are still way below their highs.
Now coming on profit booking ,what my friends use to do was to sell all shares.Profit booking is selling 10% to 25% and holding rest.But the mistake investors make is selling everything , i.e. 100%.That is not called profit booking.That is a sellout and that is due to panic or say greed.When investor feels that if he do not sell , the stock may still go further down and he may miss the opportunity.But that is a wrong way of thinking.Profit booking is always in part.After selling if it goes down more then one can always sell more if one wants to but don't sell anything in one go.
Now I don't think I need to tell my readers that TRF is still a buy even at 338.Ofcourse it is a buy at this price as well just like Seimens, ABB, Areva,Thermax etc..........
I have many such examples where people have read my view and still not been able to capitalize on it.That is destiny.I can show you stocks but I can't do trades on behalf of you.
Let me again write here that me too is a very small investor and have limited money to invest and hence miss opportunity many a times.Even I feel like buying stocks I like, in tons but can't in this bear market.
I too am feeling letdown but can't help.There is an ocean of stocks which I feel like buying.The valuation I am seeing are just too mouth watering.A rare pehnomenone one gets in a life time and if Sensex is to touch 1,00,000 then what price one can see of these stocks , one have to just imagine.......
Milkfood Ltd is another example where I gave a call on ISG,MMB and other forum at just Rs 40 and it gave 10 bagger return.It touched 400.Even now it is quoting at Rs 285.Now those who must have bought and I know many has bought , but those holding still now is still in a HUGE profit.
Friends there are many examples like such.I normally do not boast of my success like others use do.I use to underplay my cards.I always believe that it is my readers who needs to decide how I am and how my pick wroks.

Updated:
Would like to add here that one of the wellknown fundamental analsyt has come out with a buy report on Marg Construction.This vindicates my call on Marg Construction.I gave a call at mmb and other places at Rs 40 .....before Jan 08...may be a year back from there.....It has again come back to that level.....

I also again recomend to buy or track PSL Ltd.PSL CMP is just 88 and according to me this is a bargian buy.One will not get a co who has Rs 6000 cr order at this price. A profit making co with very bright future.......

1 comment:

  1. "
    Well, I again told him to buy TRF yesterday but he says he bought but sold for profit booking.He bought at 225 and sold at just a profit of 25 and now it is 338! Now he says I can't buy as it is 100% up.I told him buy even at this rate.
    I told him it is still a buy.Buy it.But he told me it is already up.
    Now that is what I am upto.What I want to tell here is from 225 to 338 is no runup
    "
    thanx for this... u enlightened me...
    i also used to think this way....
    that it has run a lot and now hv to find another stock which has not run over this rally....
    thanx...great job

    ReplyDelete