Monday, September 12, 2011

Petron Eng and Man Ind......my old call......

Friends,
I recomended Man Ind @ 55 and today even when the market is down and midcap heavily battered it is quoting at Rs 147 giving almost 300 % from my call.
I recomnded Petron Eng :

http://rajeevdesai.blogspot.com/2009/09/petron-eng-and-construction.html

 at Rs 169 and my heading was " Petron Eng A star in making" and even today it is Rs 326 and giving 100% from my call.
The reason to visit them again is Petron Eng has come out with excellent results and the NP has doubled from the last year same time.Last yr in June the Np was 4.99 cr and this yr it is 9.35 cr.
Would like to recomend again to buy Petron Eng at dips.The sales has gone up and so has the NP.
Lately Navin Flourine my old call and even recently I recomended with India Glycols is up in last 4-5 trading session and is at 370 which was hovering around 330 4-5 days back.
Looks like another bumper result is awaiting for Sep qr as we are ending to second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment