Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taking Stock of technical analysis............

Friends,
I usually do not write against anyone.One will never see that here with some exceptions.Last time recently I wrote about my personal experiance at some other place.I know I have no business to write that on my blog.But that was a spur of a moment intinct and I wrote it.After that I felt I would have not written that.But then didn't delete it from here.
I am ,maybe, going to do the same thing again.Whether I am write or wrong I leave it to you.
Well, there is one site which I use to follow since 2003....but after following it for couple of years I left it.The reason was that it use to make toll claims and that it did even though it went wrong time and again.
Let me paste it writing ,which was there on this Monday in morning.

" ALERT "

Reversal of Trend in Next 4 Days ?
OR in coming 3 Weeks...watch the TOP of this corrective Rally.
(World Mkt is Up......so Indian Mkt is also Up )
(Fii's had Invested $3 Billion in 2009 ....And Blue Channel Jokers talk Indian Economy is great and doing Bla -Bla )
(Just Think :Without FII's Money u cannot move 100 points in Sensex )
(Remember 500-1000 companies listed on Stock exchange is not India......its a pure manipulation done by corporate with help of FII's and Mutual Funds )


My Comments:
It boast that within next 4 days the trend will reverse.Who can believe this?Is that possible?
Then it gives one more chance to itself.It says in second line that OR in coming 3 weeks....that is horrible.....what the followers needs to follow then.Is it 4 days or 3 weeks?When they need to sell?

In the next line it says that "World Mkt is Up......so Indian Mkt is also Up "....it is obvious that if world market is good Indian Market will also go up as it implies that something good is happening in world market and that should echoed here as well.
Then again next line says that FII's invested $3 bn in Indian market and hence we are up.But I wants to ask why FII's invested?What was the reason they started again to invest here that too in big way.Actually the is figure is also wrong.It is actually $4 bn and not $3 bn.
Then again next line "Remember 500-1000 companies listed on Stock exchange is not India......its a pure manipulation done by corporate with help of FII's and Mutual Funds "
I again wants to argue here that why that manipulation didn't happen in 2008?Why it happened now?
See these is how people use to misguide investor and they sell everything believing it and then lose the opportunity.

Now some more from this site:

"Already 5 Gaps on charts...still moving up"
"A Million $ Question ..Who will take Responsibility to fill these Gaps ?llllllllllllllllll"

My Comments:

OKKKK...FINE ...who will fill these GAP?Great question......the market moved on and on without filling the Gap and that too 5 BIG GAPS.........Now what we need to see in days to come.....what happens to these GAP.....!

Well, this is a person who was debarred by SEBI from his old site and he started a new site couple of years back.He always boast that he is always correct like most of the chartist do......

No comments:

Post a Comment